Mission and objectives
The mission of Caritas Alba Iulia is to promote charity and social justice, while being rooted in the Christian faith and order of values.
Our organization’s objectives are:
- to emphasize and advocate the human dignity of each person;
- to advocate and support the reintegration of the poor and marginalized into society, regardless to nationality, religion, race, gender or political opinion;
- to promote the development of the communities by empowerment and support;
- to promote public spirit, individual social responsibility and volunteerism;
- to organize and provide professional social and medical services;
- to ensure qualified and motivated professionals and volunteers for our mission;
- to promote fair, innovative and sustainable concepts and orientations within social policies;
- to cooperate with local, national authorities, with other national and international organizations.