The mission of Caritas Alba Iulia is to promote charity and social justice, while being rooted in the Christian faith and order of values.
Our organization’s objectives are:
- to emphasize and advocate the human dignity of each person;
- to advocate and support the reintegration of the poor and marginalized into society, regardless to nationality, religion, race, gender or political opinion;
- to promote the development of the communities by empowerment and support;
- to promote public spirit, individual social responsibility and volunteerism;
- to organize and provide professional social and medical services;
- to ensure qualified and motivated professionals and volunteers for our mission;
- to promote fair, innovative and sustainable concepts and orientations within social policies;
- to cooperate with local, national authorities, with other national and international organizations.