Course structure: 360 hours – 120 hours theory + 240 hours of practice
Key skills and competencies, which can be acquired during the training:
- Effective communication with the child and with his/her family members
- Basics of physical and mental development of children
- First aid basics
- Knowledge about proper nutrition for children
- The role and use of games in working with children.
- Organizing everyday activities
- Moving techniques, applying kinaesthetics approaches
Who can benefit?
Those who work in child communities, those interested in child home care, parents with small children.
Requirement for registration: 8 class