Leadership roles and management functions in the care
Course structure: 90 hours
Key skills and competencies, which can be acquired during the training:
- Understanding the basic concepts of leadership and management
- Communication and conflict management, interpersonal communication
- Time management, organization of effective time management at the department
- Understanding of organizational structure,its proper application
- File Organization,cooperation with existing staff, selection, initiation of new employees
- Budget preparation
- Maintaining the mental health of employees, preventing burnout
Who can benefit?
Vocational nurses, hospital chief assistants. The training has credits, it is a professional training.
Requirement for registration: graduated nurses