Our mentors offer guidance for 18–35 year old young people who are uncertain in making the right educational or career choice.
Their goal is to help young people get equal access to quality education as long as possible, regardless their nationality, origins or social background, and to ease their way to the labor market.
– finding and keeping motivation;
– exploring aptitudes;
– developing self-knowledge;
– strengthening soft and hard skills;
– support in learning;
– individual counseling, mentoring;
– group activities: career camps, tours, club activities, company visits;
– career guidance, support in seeking and finding a proper job;
– CV and motivation letter writing with the help of a human resource manager;
– connecting company leaders and job searching young people;
– supporting young people on the edge of early school leaving, reintegrating young people who dropped out from the educational system, and practicing activities with the aim of preventing school drop out.
Collaborating pedagogues and companies
The service involves pedagogues from the educational system, too. The program offers professional trainings and counseling for them, so that they could work together with mentors on providing quality education for young people. Besides, company leaders enable young people to have an insight into the work processes of their companies, and craftsmen initiate them in their career stories and reveal the secrets of their profession.
- Éva Bojoievschi psychopedagogue, mentor: [email protected], 0754 601 947
- Áron Székely social assistant, mentor: [email protected], 0732 716 888
Caritas House, Tîrgu-Mureș, Mărăști Street, No. 36, Mureș county
Activity report, 2022 >>>