The goal of this program is to give opportunities to children, young people with locomotor disorders and nervous system injuries, to help the early development of such people with the help of special kinetotherapy. The lack of this development can cause multiple deficiencies, among them low work capacity and abilities.
• Early development for children with disabilities aged 0-3;
• Special physical therapy, therapeutical massage for children and young people with multiple disabilities;
• Special physical therapy for children and young people with locomotor disorders;
• Preventive physical therapy for children in kindergarten;
• Gymnastics for pregnant women;
• Support groups for parents, families;