The daycare center was founded in 2008 in Miercurea Ciuc for disabled persons to have the possibility for daycare, special treatment and special development.
Our clients are people between the ages of 10 and 50 years, children and adults with different disabilities such as intellectual disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder, physical- and sensory disabilities. Clients with autism have specific autism therapy, and our specialists were chose according to the needs of the daycare’s participants. Most of the programs operate with disability specialists, psychologists, social workers, kintetotherapists, teaching assistants and volunteers.
We have music therapy which is being held by a volunteer music teacher, and we also have many free time programs where we leave the center, like camps, trips, music festivals, parties.
Our beneficiaries are:
- Disabled children and disabled young persons;
- Families who are raising a disabled children or a disabled young person.
- Individual development;
- Development in group;
- Music therapy – (Ulwilla methods);
- Kinetoterapy and massage;
- Daycare (6-8 hours a day);
- Arts and craft;
- Free-time programs;
- Education for independent living.