Course structure:: 720 hours – 240 hours theory + 480 hours of practice
Key skills and competencies, which can be acquired during the training:
- Effective communication with the patient and with his/her family members
- Collaboration and effective communication with colleagues, with the nursing team
- Helping the patient to perform everyday tasks with the maximum possible preservation of his/her autonomy
- Measuring and monitoring of vital functions
- Prevention, treating complications of prolonged bed rest
- Desinfection and ensuring sterilization, preventing infections
- First aid knowledge
- Moving techniques, applying kinaesthetics approaches
- Applying hospice approach, supporting the patient and his/her family members to prepare for death
Who can benefit?
Nurses working in hospitals without qualifications.
Requirement for registration: 10 class