Training of Trainers (Formator)
Course structure: 60 hours
Key skills and competencies, which can be acquired during the training:
- Adult education, planning and organizing the trainings
- The group dynamics, the communication style and its assets of the trainer
- Conflict management strategies, management of conflicts occurring during the training
- The learning approaches, methods, techniques, theory and practice
- Adult Education Marketing (identification of training needs)
- The evaluation of the further education and trainings
Who can benefit?
Those who want to activate in the field of adult education, but according to the legal requirements need to obtain certification.
The course participants will be nationally recognized educators / trainers, they will receive certification recognized by the Labor and Education Ministry, will receive the Formator (COR code 242401) certificate.
Requirement for registration: university graduate